Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Note from Chris Ellison

I just wanted to contribute something about my friendship with Joy, and also my relationship with Dan Bausum. I have been through some struggles in my life that have changed me. They have made me doubt, and they have made me falter at times. I have lost faith and confidence in the Lord's willingness to bring me out of situations. Life has made me harder, and I have even felt toyed with on occasion. The one thing I have always appreciated about Joy, and Mr. Dan is the fact that you two always had a knack for reminding me that God never left me. He never forgot about me. I am not some science experiment in a jar that undergoes stress tests to see when I will break. I can't thank you enough for how you have poured into my life. It was one of the truest expressions of friendship I have ever felt.
As I was driving down the road today, I heard a song that reminded me of Joy, and Dan Bausum. Thank you for helping me realize that I need to recognize that the Lord is already here for me.
Chris
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YkmZBV6AXc

No comments:

Post a Comment